Gulet Aurum is one of the most luxurious gulets available for private charter cruises in Croatia.
It can not be booked for cabin charter but it can be booked only the whole gulet for private cruise.
Aurum offer comfort and luxury accommodation in 6 double cabins (all ensuite) and can comfortably accomodate up to 12 guests. Aurum is the only gulet available for private cruises in Croatia offering very comfortable and high quality “hotel” type walk-around beds.
This gulet has 4 crew members and they have their separated crew cabins so guests can enjoy complete privacy. The Aurum’s crew consist of the captain, cook and two sailors who are always at your disposal and whose service is warm and welcoming.
We also find important to emphasize another point of difference what distinguishes gulet Aurum of other gulets available for private cruises in Croatia and those are great living spaces. The foredeck has a comfortable seating area and tables for cocktails, lunch or just relaxing, a large private upper deck for sunbathing, a spacious lounging area with cushions on the aft deck, as well as a large interior saloon.
Gulet Aurum is fully and luxuriously equipped for comfortable cruising. Aurum has air conditioning in the boats saloon and in all cabins with separate control in each cabin. There is also giant plasma, TV, DVD, CD, radio and Internet connection at guest disposal 24 hours a day. For recreatinal purposes this gulet is offering many possibilities including snorkeling, diving and fishing equipment, doughnat, water ski, kneeboard, canoe and inflatable 5 meters boat 60 with Hp outboard engine.
- 6 spacious cabins for 12 guests (all ensuite)
- 6 cabins – double bed
- Safe in each room
- Spacious lounge on the main deck with large table and sitting area for 12 guests, 27 m2
- Big sun decks at bow and at fly bridge for sunbathing in total privacy
- Spacious part on the stern with sitting area and dining table
- Spacious sitting area with table on the bow
- Separate kitchen with stainless steele stove, indoor and outdoor barbecue, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, ice machine
- Air-conditioning in every cabin and salon
- Air-conditioning with separate control in each cabin
- giant plasma, VHF, TV, DVD, CD, radio, karaoke
- Internet Connection
- Mobile phone
- Separate crew quarters
- Room service
- Inflatable boat 5m 60 Hp outboard engine
- Snorkelling equipment
- Dive (professional diver with equipment for the guests coming to the place of diving) extra charge
- Fishing equipment
- Water sky
OBLIGATORY EXTRA COSTS:
Town ports fees (but not marina fees): 1000,00 €/week
Half board: 330 € pax/week (breakfast + lunch)
Full board: 520 € pax/week (breakfast + lunch + dinner)
Discounts for children on food options: 0 – 2 years – free of charge, 2 – 10 years – 50%, 10 – 12 years – 30%
A) Beverages on yacht bar only – by bar price list
B) All inclusive domestic package – includes Croatian quality wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices – 220 € pax/week.
C) All inclusive dom. non alcoholic package – 105 € pax/week.
D) Beverages completely supplied by clients – cost service of beverages: 600 € / week
OPTONAL EXTRA COSTS:
– Marina fees
– Dubrovnik visit fee on Split – Split route: 1.000 €
– Extra navigation: 80 €/h (This cost is already included in Delivery and Dubrovnik Visit Fee)
– Extra work of generator: 20 €/h (more than 6h/day)
– Delivery Fee for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if „empty leg“ caused
– Watersports that require dinghy – 80 € per hour.
Charter price includes: 7 days accommodation on the boat for, permits, insurance, all equipment on board, tender with outboard engine, linens and towels, fuel for main engine for 4 h of navigation per day, crew salaries, yacht cleaning, gasoline for tender, diesel for generator up to 6 h per day, drinking water, VAT.
Charter price does not include: food, beverages, port fees, transfers to or from the yacht/hotel/airport, shore excursions, adverse activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting…), national park and park of nature entrances, guided tours, gratuities / tips for the crew.