Gulet Gardelin is a motor sailboat available for charter in Croatia.
This gulet offers you to enjoy the Mediterranean to the fullest with a dynamic holiday in Croatia.
Every cabin has a WC, a shower and air conditioning. You can chose to eat outside, on a large dining table located on the deck of the gullet, or inside in a saloon with comfortable soft seating area, and a bar. It gets hot in the summer, but you can always cool down under the comfortable sun awnings on the deck. You can also sunbathe on one of the 14 sun beds.
Gardelin cruise offers you a full tour of the Mediterranean! You can go snorkeling or swimming in the beautiful, crystal clear sea, or enjoy the authentic Dalmatian meal on board. With Gardelin, you can relax and enjoy your holiday to the fullest, and feel safe with the friendly and flexible crew.
– half board (breakfast and lunch) 300 EUR per person for 1 week
NOTE: food is to be paid on the boat in cash.
Beverages on yacht bar only – by bar price list, clients are not allowed to bring their own beverages on board.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
Children from 2 to 10 years 50% discount
Children from 10 to 12 years 30% discount
BOAT PRICE INCLUDES:
– boat rental
– fuel for 4 hours of cruising per day,
– 3 crew members (captain, sailor, chef),
– boat equipment (except eq. for recreation like tender, water ski, banana),
– bed sheets,
BOAT PRICE DOESN’T INCLUDE:
– one way charter
– food, beverages,
– National Park entrance fees,
– port and marina taxes ( cca 600 EUR/week)
– more than 4 hours of navigation per day (each additional hour is extra charged),
– more than 5 hours of air conditioning per day,
– tender (50 Hp), water ski, banana,
– embark and disembark out of the base port.