Gulet Kadena is an elegant 32 m long gulet available for private cruises in Croatia. Kadena has 6 guests cabins and can comfortably accommodate 12 persons. There is 1 master cabin with double bed, 1 Vip cabin with double bed walk around type, 2 double cabins with an extra single bed and 2 twin cabins. Each cabin has air conditioning and a private toilete with a shower tub. Maximum work of air conditioning is 4-6 hours during the day. More working hours of air conditioning will be extra charged. During the night the air conditioning is off.
Saloon of the gulet Kadena is spacious and consist of dining table for 12 persons and yacht’s bar. There is also LCD TV, DVD, and CD on guest’s disposal. Internet connection is also available.
The deck consist of sun bathing area covered with mattresses, dining area with large table for 12 persons and cosy sofa and another lounge area with cushioned bench and cocktail table.
Kadena offers a good selection of recreational equipment and water toys including tender with 50 HP outboard engine, water ski, canoe, snorkeling and fishing equipment.
This gulet has 4 crew members and they have their separated crew cabins so guests can enjoy complete privacy. The Kadena’s crew consist of the captain, cook and two sailors who are always at your disposal and whose service is warm and welcoming.
Kadena is a perfect selection for those who want to experience the greatest sailing pleasure in the Adriatic with the highest standard of service, privacy and security.
- 6 spacious cabins for 12 guests (all ensuite)
- 1 master cabin with king size bed, 1 VIP cabin with double bed „walk around hotel type“, 2 double cabins with an extra single bed and 2 twin cabins.
- Spacious saloon with dining table for 12 persons
- Spacious lounge and dining area on the stern deck, dining table for 12 persons, cosy leisure sofa and mattresses to relax and sunbathing for 12 people
- Another leisure area on the bow consisting of the cushioned bench with coctail table
- Air-conditioning in every cabin and salon
- LCD TV, DVD, CD, radio,
- Internet Connection
- Mobile phone
- 4 crew members
- Separate crew quarters
- Tender with 50 hp outboarder
- Water ski
- padlle board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing equipment
OBLIGATORY EXTRA COSTS:
Half board: 290,00 € person /week (breakfast + lunch)
Ful board: 450,00 € person /week (breakfast + lunch + diner)
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- Children from 0-2 years free of charge
- Children from 2-10 years 50 % discount
– Beverages on yacht bar only – by bar price list presented on the boat
– Al inclusive domestic package – includes Croatian quality wines, bers, spirts, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, cofe, tea, juices – 170 € person/week.
-Al inclusive dom. non alcoholic package – 90 € person/week.
Port fees are to be paid extra on spot in each port (in cash), according to actual costs in ports. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in the port or marina, the gulet can also be anchored for the whole 7 days since it is equipped with generator. In case the gulet will be anchored for the whole 7 days there are no extra costs for port taxes.
OPTIONAL EXTRA COSTS
– Extra navigation: 50,00 €/h (This cost is already included in Delivery and Dubrovnik Visit Fee)
– Delivery Fee for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if „empty leg“ caused: 1000,00 €
-Additional meal (dinner): 30,00 €
Charter fee includes: 7 days accommodation on the yacht, insurance of the yacht, wages and food for the crew, service on board, 4 crew members (skipper, cook, 2xsailor), fuel for maximum 4 hours of navigation per day, bed sheets, towels and sun towels, yacht cleaning, sojourn taxes, gasoline for tender, diesel for generator (6/h day), Internet connection, VAT.
Charter fee excludes: food and beverages, port and marina taxes, transfers from and to Airport, more than 4-6 hours or air conditioning per day (every extra hour is extra charged), personal insurance of the guests, tickets for National parks on the route, embarkation and disembarkation out of home base, usage of water ski, extra usage of tender, tip for the crew.