Gulet Linda is one of the best booked gulets available for private cruises in Croatia. It’s reputation of the highest rated gulet before the other cruising gulets, this gulet achieved thanks to the extraordinary level of service and hospitality provided by it’s crew led by captain Tony. Toni is a very professional and friendly captain who will together with other 3 crew members make Your cruising experience of a lifetime. Guided by the motto that repeated client worth double it is not surprising the fact that this gulet has much more repeated clients than any other gulet available for charter in Croatia.
Linda is an elegant 32 meter wooden gulet with 7 double cabins (all ensuite) with private facilities that can comfortably accomodate up to 14 guests. This gulet is ideal choice for family vacation or group of friends. Linda is perfect selection for those who want to experience the greatest sailing pleasure in the Adriatic with the highest standard of service, privacy and security.
Imagine yourself sunbathing on the cozy cushioned area on the bow deck or relaxing with a cocktail on the shady aft deck leisure sofa, or diving overboard for refreshing dip in the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic.
Gulet Linda is fully and luxuriously equipped for comfortable cruising. Linda has air conditioning in the boats saloon and in all cabins. There is also giant plasma TV, DVD, CD, radio and Internet connection at guest disposal 24 hours a day. For recreational purposes this gulet is offering many possibilities including snorkeling and fishing equipment, water sky, wakeboard, canoe, banana and tender with 70 Hp outboard engine.
- 7 double guests cabins with private bathrooms
- Comfortable accommodation for 14 guests
- Separated crew quarters
- Spacious part on the stern with sitting area and dining table for 14 guests
- Spacious and fully equipped boat’s saloon
- PLASMA TV, DVD , MP3, RADIO
- LAP TOP WITH INTERNET CONNECTION
- SEPARATE INTERNET if clients bring their own lap top ALSO AVAILABLE
- ICE MACHINE: YES
- SET OF DVDS (movies)AT GUESTS DISPOSAL
- AIR CONDITIONG IN THE SALOON AND IN ALL CABINS
- ELECTRICITY and HAIR DRYER in all cabins
- Tender with 70 HP outboard engine
- water ski
- snorkeling equipment
- fishing equipment
ADVANTAGES INCLUDED IN ACCOMMODATION PRICE:
- Port fees (but not marinas)
- One way cruise to Dubrovnik
- Welcome champagne
- Welcome dinner on arrival day
- Captain’s dinner
OBLIGATORY EXTRA COSTS:
- half board (breakfast+lunch): 270 EUR/person per week – obligatory
- half board all inclusive (breakfast/lunch + Croatian beer, wine, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea and all domestic alcoholic drinks) is optional at 410 EUR/person per week
- full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 500 EUR/person per week – optional
- full board all inclusive (all three meals plus Croatian beer, wine, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea and all domestic alcoholic drinks) is optional at 650 EUR/ person per week
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN
Children 0-2 years free of charge
Children 2-10 years 50% discount
Drinks/beverages taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation
All inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian wines/beers/liquors, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 150 Eur per person per week .
All inclusive option of non alcoholic beverages: 90 Eur per person per week.
If all inclusive option is taken, please note it includes quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
Drinks and beverages completely supplied by guests – corkage fee: 600 Eur per week.
The charter prices includes: Port taxes (not private marinas) and all other tourist taxes, Welcome champange, 4 crew members, use of all appliances on board (Canoe, paddle board snorkelling equip.,assorted floaties, etc.), fuel for 4 hrs of navigation per day, Tender 5m, with Yamaha 70 hp outboard engine, Bed sheets and towels, Sun towels, Wi-Fi interenet access
The price above exludes: food, drinks and beverages, additional meals, National park entrances, special demands, special ports of embarkation and disembarkation out of the base port, more than 4 hours of navigation per day (each extra hour is charged), marina fees, fuel for water sports which use tender (water ski), tips for the crew.