Gulet Luna (motorsailer)
Gulet Luna rental in Croatia is a great way to spend an unforgettable holiday! Gulet Luna is a motorsailer, meaning it combines cruising powered by an engine, with a unique experience you get on a sailboat. This 33 meter beauty is built combining steel and wood, steel used mainly on the hull, and wood on all decks as well as the interior components, to give them a traditional look and improve your sailing experience in Croatia!
With 8 cabins in total on the gulet, of which half are located below the deck, and half above, Luna sleeps 18 persons very comfortably. Even more so, because all the areas in the yacht are air conditioned, with a private bathroom for each cabin, and lots of free space. There are 2 triple cabins, 4 queen cabins which accommodate 2 persons, and 2 twin cabins which also accommodate 2 guests. There is a crew of on the yacht, or more specifically: captain, skipper, cook, engineer, and a deck hand; all there to make your stay as comfortable as possible, and to meet your every need. The crew is separately accommodated. The salon is spacious with plenty of cushioned seating areas, and large dining tables, where guests can enjoy some of the best Croatian specialties!
As for the exterior, the yacht offers a lot of free space with 33 meters in length and a beam of 7,5 m. There are 3 wooden decks on the Gulet, third one being the uppermost open deck. The lower decks include a bar, and a dining area in the open. The open sun deck is a large space on top of the yacht, with outdoor seating, lots of sunbathing space, a hot tub, and even a Sauna! Simply said there’s everything you might need on this yacht. Guests often like to spend an entire night outside, sleeping under the countless stars, anchored in a bay with Gulet Luna!
The fun never stops with Luna, so the yacht offers snorkeling equipment, for those who want to explore the Adriatic from the inside, fishing gear (for those who hold a fishing license), a satellite TV, free internet if you’d like to stay in touch and much more..
- Star rating of accommodation *****
- 2 En-suite Guest Triple Cabins
- 4 En-suite Guest queen Cabins
- 2-En-suite Guest twin Cabins
- Maximum capacity: 18 guests, plus crew of 6
- Large sun deck
- Sun beds and deck shower
- Swimming platform
- Fully equipped galley kitchen
- Jacuzzi and sauna on deck
- Pressurized hot & cold water
- Fully air conditioned/heated throughout
- Dinning room or conference room
Recreational & other equipment
- Snorkeling & fishing equipment
- Free internet
- Satellite TV reception for all Europe
- CD/Video/DVD players
Half board: 280 € pax/week (breakfast + lunch or dinner)
Full board: 380 € pax/week (breakfast + lunch + dinner
- Beverages on yacht bar only – in this option the clients are not allowed to bring their own beverages.
- All inclusive domestic package – includes Croatian quality wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices – 200 € pax/week
- All inclusive domestic non alcoholic package – 100 € pax/week
- Beverages completely supplied by clients – beverages service cost : 1.000 €/week
Included in the price:
Shipboard accommodation, insurance, permits, all equipment on board, tender with outboard engine, linens & towels, fuel, diesel for generator running 24/h day 5 hours navigation per day, crew salaries,yacht cleaning, gasoline for tender, , welcome drinks and snacks, VAT
Extra costs (not included in the price):
- Extra navigation: 60,00 Euros per hour
- Visitor’s tax and port charges 40,00 Euros per person.
- Marina fees: when the client explicitly requests, yacht will be moored in Marina instead in town port. The client will pay costs of Marina fees.
- Transfers to or from yacht/airport/hotel, Shore excursions ,Adverse activities (scuba diving, rafting, big game fishing, etc…), Guided tours, Entry tickets to NP, Gratuities/tips for the crew