Gulet Malena rental in Croatia! Gulet Malena is the 25 meters long gulet available for private cruises in Croatia offering lot of space and comfort to it’s guest’s.
Malena has 5 guest’s cabins and can comfortably accommodate 10 guests. There are 4 double cabins and one twin bed cabin. All the cabins are air conditioned and have private toilet with shower tub. Maximum work of air conditioning is 4-6 hours during the day. More working hours of air conditioning will be extra charged. During the night the air conditioning is off.
The salon of the gulet Malena is very spacious and elegantly decorated, having a large sofa with dining table that can accommodate 12 guests and the yacht bar. The salon is equipped with TV and music system. The boats’ galley is situated bellow deck.
Gulet Malena has very large and spacious deck. Stern deck is dining area with big dining table with chairs and a leisure sofa that are completely protected from the sun where our guests can relax and enjoy tasting lot of delicious meals. Sun bathing mattresses for 10 guests and the cushioned bench with cocktail table are situated on the bow deck offering the possibility of relaxation and socializing with your family and friends.
Malena has 3 crew members: captain, cook and sailor. The experienced and friendly crew is at the guests’ disposal all the time during the cruise.
Malena offers a good selection of recreational equipment and water toys including tender with 50 HP outboard engine, water ski, canoe, snorkeling and fishing equipment.
- 5 cabins for 10 guests
- 4 double cabins and 1 twin bed cabin
- Spacious saloon with dining table for 10 persons and the yachts bar
- Separated galley
- Spacious lounge and dining area on the stern deck, dining table for 10 persons and a cosy leisure sofa
- Leisure area on the bow consisting of the cushioned bench with coctail table and mattresses to relax and sunbathing for 10 people
- Air-conditioning in every cabin and salon
- LCD TV, DVD, CD, radio,
- Internet Connection
- Mobile phone
- 3 crew members
- Separate crew quarters
- Tender with 50 hp outboarder
- Water ski
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing equipment
OBLIGATORY EXTRA COSTS:
Half board: 300,00 € person /week (breakfast + lunch)
Ful board: 500,00 € person /week (breakfast + lunch + diner)
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- Children from 0-2 years free of charge
- Children from 2-10 years 50 % discount
– Beverages on yacht bar only – by bar price list presented on the boat
– Al inclusive domestic package – includes Croatian quality wines, bers, spirts, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, cofe, tea, juices – 170 € person/week.
-Al inclusive dom. non alcoholic package – 90 € person/week.
Port fees are to be paid extra on spot in each port (in cash), according to actual costs in ports. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in the port or marina, the gulet can also be anchored for the whole 7 days since it is equipped with generator. In case the gulet will be anchored for the whole 7 days there are no extra costs for port taxes. One way charter is possible and it is not extra charged during the high season.
OPTIONAL EXTRA COSTS
– Extra navigation: 50,00 €/h (This cost is already included in Delivery and Dubrovnik Visit Fee)
– Delivery Fee for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if „empty leg“ caused: 1000,00 €
-Additional meal (dinner): 30,00 €
Charter fee includes: 7 days accommodation on the yacht, insurance of the yacht, wages and food for the crew, service on board, 4 crew members (skipper, cook, 2xsailor), fuel for maximum 4 hours of navigation per day, bed sheets, towels and sun towels, yacht cleaning, sojourn taxes, gasoline for tender, diesel for generator (6/h day), Internet connection, VAT.
Charter fee excludes: food and beverages, port and marina taxes, transfers from and to Airport, more than 4-6 hours or air conditioning per day (every extra hour is extra charged), personal insurance of the guests, tickets for National parks on the route, embarkation and disembarkation out of home base, usage of water ski, extra usage of tender, tip for the crew.