Perla is an elegant 30 meters long gulet available for private cruises in Croatia offering the highest standard of service, privacy and security.
Gulet Perla provides comfortable accommodation 7 cabins for up to 14 guests. Perla has 5 double bed and 2 twin guest cabins that have air conditioning and private toilet with shower tub. Maximum work of air conditioning is 4-6 hours during the day. More working hours of air conditioning will be extra charged. During the night the air conditioning is off.
Saloon of the gulet Perla is very spacious and charming, consisting of dining table with large white sofa and chairs, as well as the yacht bar. The galley is separated from the saloon.
The boat’s deck offers leisure and dining area. Large dining table with chairs for up to 14 guests and very comfortable leisure sofa are situated on the stern deck. You can relax and enjoy on sun bathing mattresses that are situated on the bow deck. Both decks can be covered with sun tent and protected from the sun in order to provide you complete relaxation and the ultimate cruising pleasures.
Perla sails are functional making the cruising more exciting even to the most demanding guests.
Perla crew consist of 4 crew members: the captain, cook and 2 sailors that are always at guest’s disposal giving their best to provide the unforettable cruising holidays to it’s guests.
Perla offers a good selection of recreational equipment and water toys including tender with 50 HP outboard engine, water ski, canoe, snorkeling and fishing equipment.
- 7 spacious cabins for 12 guests (all ensuite)
- 5 double cabins and 2 twin cabins.
- Spacious saloon with dining table for 14 persons
- Spacious lounge and dining area on the stern deck including the dining table for 14 persons and leisure sofa
- leisure area on the bow with mattresses to relax and sunbathing
- Air-conditioning in every cabin and salon
- LCD TV, DVD, CD, radio,
- Internet Connection
- Mobile phone
- 4 crew members
- Separate crew quarters
- Tender with 50 hp outboarder
- Water ski
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing equipment
OBLIGATORY EXTRA COSTS:
Half board: 290,00 € person /week (breakfast + lunch)
Ful board: 450,00 € person /week (breakfast + lunch + diner)
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- Children from 0-2 years free of charge
- Children from 2-10 years 50 % discount
– Beverages on yacht bar only – by bar price list presented on the boat
– Al inclusive domestic package – includes Croatian quality wines, bers, spirts, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, cofe, tea, juices – 170 € person/week.
-Al inclusive dom. non alcoholic package – 90 € person/week.
Port fees are to be paid extra on spot in each port (in cash), according to actual costs in ports. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in the port or marina, the gulet can also be anchored for the whole 7 days since it is equipped with generator. In case the gulet will be anchored for the whole 7 days there are no extra costs for port taxes.
OPTIONAL EXTRA COSTS
– Extra navigation: 50,00 €/h (This cost is already included in Delivery and Dubrovnik Visit Fee)
– Delivery Fee for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if „empty leg“ caused: 1000,00 €
-Additional meal (dinner): 30,00 €
Charter fee includes: 7 days accommodation on the yacht, insurance of the yacht, wages and food for the crew, service on board, 4 crew members (skipper, cook, 2xsailor), fuel for maximum 4 hours of navigation per day, bed sheets, towels and sun towels, yacht cleaning, sojourn taxes, gasoline for tender, diesel for generator (6/h day), Internet connection, VAT.
Charter fee excludes: food and beverages, port and marina taxes, transfers from and to Airport, more than 4-6 hours or air conditioning per day (every extra hour is extra charged), personal insurance of the guests, tickets for National parks on the route, embarkation and disembarkation out of home base, usage of water ski, extra usage of tender, tip for the crew.